As we approach the middle of the cold and flu season, there are numerous ways to minimize the likelihood of getting sick. One of the most contributing factors of contracting an illness is contact from contaminated surfaces, such as doorknobs and handles (including microwaves and refrigerators), copier machine buttons and parts, elevator buttons and shared office materials. We service South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware areas.
To minimize the spread of illness:
- Contact ServiceMaster Clean by Alliance to confirm regular wiping and disinfecting of all surfaces are part of the task schedule.
- Remind your staff to regularly wash their hands for at least 15-20 seconds with soap.
- Have hand sanitizer readily available for employees and customers.
- Encourage your employees to be vaccinated against the flu.
- Send sick employees home to prevent the spread of illness.
Unattractive, Stained Windows
There are beautiful stained windows, and there are unattractive stained windows. And following winter, your business is more likely to have the latter.
Deep window cleaning isn’t typically a task your cleaning staff or cleaning company performs. So to return windows to their pre-winter shine, call ServiceMaster Clean®.
We use a combination of hand cleaning and pressure washing to make your windows and another glass sparkle inside and out. We don’t just spray your windows down: outside, we use purified water to prevent streaks and spots; inside, our technicians clean and rinse window frames, wipe down sills, vacuum tracks and squeegee windows dry to eliminate dust-attracting wipe marks.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Interior/exterior windows
- Mirrored walls
- Lobby/entrance windows
- Multilevel facilities
Call us today for a hassle-free, no-obligation quote. 856-521-9111.